Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hello 2017 Top Picks

Hello all.  Slight confession time....I fell asleep early last night and forgot to post my top picks.  So please forgive me and here they are a bit late.  Ladies who are featured, please take your badge and display it proudly on your blog.

There were so many amazing entries for my New Year's challenge and I enjoyed seeing all of them.  So many different styles and projects.  Thank you all for joining in.  Here are three that stood out to me:

Sarah N.


Marina


Larissa


Once again thanks for being a part of last week's challenge.  And please join us this week for our new challenge.

Hugs, Heather

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic projects! Congrats, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Congrats to all and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete