Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lucky You - Featured Cards

So I hope everyone enjoyed some green beer on St. Patty's Day! We had an awesome day full of sunshine, warm weather and lots of fun!

Thank you to everyone who joined in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon! There were some amazing projects and here are just a few of my favorites.





Marjo



Mandy


Congrats on being featured ladies! Be sure to grab the Featured Button from our sidebar and proudly display it on your blog! You deserve it :)

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun challenge from Jan!

3 comments:

  1. Incredible projects, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing my card! What a nice surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I did not realize my card had been chosen. Means a lot to be featured at Little Red Wagon.
    Joann Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete