Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Challenge # 55 - Let Those Banners Fly!

Its Wednesday and you know what that means! Another Little Red Wagon challenge!

Banners have to be one of the hottest trends out there in paper crafting right now. So this week I am challenging you to add a banner to your project.

I used a banner die from my wagon to create this birthday card:



So let those banners fly and show us your creations this week!

And be sure to check out all the girlfriends projects for more inspiration!



6 comments:

  1. Great challenge Rosanne! And just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card girl and such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Rosanne! Thanks for a fun challenge:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I always so admire all you gals that can create such fun things. I don't do paper crafts at all. Your card is stunning. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, Rosanne! Thanks for all your encouraging words!!

    ReplyDelete