Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #24

Happy Wednesday! It is challenge day here at Little Red Wagon and I have chosen dry embossing. There are so many different ways to achieve this effect and I am sure that we will get some amazing entries this week.

I decided to use my ScorPal to create a border on the front of my card. This is super easy to do and it added a lot to my card. I just used scraps of pattern paper for the small squares. I added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink (I couldn't resist), some ribbon from American Crafts, a crochet flower from my dear friend Regan and a little rub-on in the top left corner.

I can't wait to see what my girlfriends have put together for this challenge. Be sure to check it out. I hope you find some time to play along with us. Be sure to link up your post using Mr. Linky below! Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. I love your card! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card friend and such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... such a wonderful challenge! I love your card Carolyn! it is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to trying this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card....great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your sample card ... very inspiring!

    And thanks for another fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT cards...Glad I could join you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This windowpane card is adorable. Had fun with the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete